Presbyterian Preschool has been providing quality early-childhood education
to children in Sonoma County since 1962. Located on the campus of
First Presbyterian Church of Santa Rosa, our purpose is to:
* provide children with an opportunity to develop socially, physically, intellectually,
creatively, and spiritually.
* allow children to develop at their own pace; learning through play and through the process
* allow each child to be unique -- we provide a stimulating environment and give each child
the freedom to explore that environment.
* provide families with information and support useful in raising children.
* allow children and their families to experience the warmth and love of a Christian
Our facility, at over 7,500 square feet, provides ample choices for children to
explore, create, develop, imagine, and learn - whether it is inside one of our three classrooms or
outside on our beautiful playground under the oak trees.
The strength of our program is the commitment of our directors and teachers, along with our
developmentally-appropriate "play-centered" curriculum.
The preschool is a non-profit organization administered by a Board of Directors consisting of church members
who are also parents of children in the preschool.
Presbyterian Preschool has been providing an outstanding preschool experience for over fifty years.
We take pride in our program and the children we have the honor to work with. Because of this,
mothers and fathers who were once our students are now bringing their children to the school. We
invite you to call to answer any questions or to schedule a tour of
Thank you for visiting www.presbyterianpreschool.org.
Click to visit our Facebook page.